Shared Office In London

We asked:-
Overall, are you satisfied with your experience using 465 Brixton, dissatisfied with it, or neither satisfied or dissatisfied with it?
63% said they were extremely satisfied and the other 37% said they were quite satisfied.
How likely is it that you would recommend 465 Brixton to a friend or colleague?
100% of our respondents said they would recommend this work space to a friend.
What does this company do really well?
1 – Being friendly and available in person to discuss things.
2 – Communicate and look after its clients
3 – You guys are thoughtful and make people feel welcome. Lovely clean kitchen – for a mixed office – long may it continue…
4 – Friendly, non-corporate feel
5 – They are really on the ball in the way they make sure each and every person in the office is ok and things are to their liking.
6 – Cake Friday! ?
7 – Customer focus
8 – Make it feel like I’m not at work. Which is important to me.